“When someone makes you the happiest person and the saddest person at the same time, that’s when it’s real. That’s when it’s worth something.”
— Unknown (via 5weetsorrow)
(Source: your-daisyfreshgirl, via bangyourvoid)
6:04 pm • 22 July 2014 • 298,684 notes
ALMOST DONE WITH THIS ALBUM. OMG SO FUCKING EXCITING.
6:04 pm • 22 July 2014 • 2,023 notes
It’s officially gone too far now.
OH MY GO! this has to stop now…not now but right #NOW!!!
is this fucking serious
2:23 pm • 22 July 2014 • 38,124 notes
My gay friend invited me over to watch a drag racing show and there were no cars at all wtf
7:46 pm • 21 July 2014 • 924 notes
||no one ever texts me
|*gets a text*
||wtf do you want
10:12 am • 21 July 2014 • 119,883 notes
“1. Kiss that cute boy at the party, but push him away as soon as he puts his hand up your skirt
2. Smoke a cigarette for the first time, and make it your last
3. Don’t straighten your hair for a week, see how many compliments you get
4. Blast your favourite song even when your mum has told you off for playing it too loudly. Enjoy those 3 minutes of pure happiness before she pulls the plug out.
5. Say yes to going out, you’ll have something to tell your grandchildren about
6. Paint a sun on a rainy day, then stick it to the window
7. Eat the cupcake, you have better things to worry about than those 300 calories
8. Do yoga and meditate as often as possible
9. Stand up for yourself. Someone called you a slut? Someone said you are ugly? Someone said your art work was boring and dull? That is your cue to fucking stand up for yourself and make them speechless
10. Don’t respond to a group of males whistling at you. You’re a human being, not a fucking dog
11. Leave your headphones at home, see how much you are missing out on because you’re always lost in your own thoughts
12. Carry hand sanitizer and bandaids in your purse
13. Wear sexy underwear, loads of leather, a fur coat, heels and purple lipstick. Do it for yourself, not for the hot guy next door.
14. If you’re having a bad day, cry, scream, punch a pillow, throw stuff around. Then you pick up the mess, including yourself and get back up.
15. Smile, be polite and get on peoples good sides for starters
16. Stop waiting for your crush, stop dressing up for the bar man that serves you a free drink or staying extra hours at work for your boss. Stop impressing these dickheads and start impressing yourself.
17. Laugh until you cry, and when the girl sitting next to you in class tells you to shut up, laugh even louder.
18. Do whatever feels right in the moment, laugh, cringe and regret it later. Repeat.”
— insical (via insical)
12:37 am • 21 July 2014 • 223,679 notes